Throughout this project we used all sorts of technologies. We used plenty of websites for research like google.com, imdb.com, youtube.com, artofthetitle.com and many more. These all helped us get a feel for opening sequences and the variety that were already out there. As for programmes on the Mac, we used all of them. We edited our movie on final cut pro, created the sound on soundtrack pro, adobe after effects for the first title and after editing our movie completely we used quicktime pro and handbrake to convert it. When doing the actual filming we used cameras (obviously) still cameras and memory cards to store all our footage on. The most obvious technology is blogger, which we used throughout the entire process.