Monday 21 March 2011

Candi Studios

Because our production company is not Paramount or 20th Century Fox we didn't have a good animation at the beginning of the movie stating that the movie was made by Candi Studios. College Studios does have an animation but it is widely used by other groups. I don't like being like everyone else and so not only our movie would be different to others but also the Candi Studios animation. I've used Adobe After Effects to create this shattering effect which I think looks ok :-) Since I've made this(with help of www.videocopilot.net) I can edit any bits of it such as colour. I tried to make it orange/red (colours on candi logo) but it looked a lot like fire which I thought is a little bit cheesy.

Here are some screenshots from the software at the early stages of the animation:


No comments:

Post a Comment