Friday 18 March 2011

My Epiphany!

Okay, as I am already on the PC, I thought I should blog about my sudden idea!
We were thinking about what object Konrad should find at the graveyard...
a key? a coin?
To be frank, any of those things would make me change the channel... so how about... a letter?


*insert applause here*

Thank you thank you, I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me before... but better late then never I guess.
So, picture this, konrad walks to the grave blah blah... he sits down, as he puts the flowers down he sees a white envelope beneath the soil, he pulls it out from the dirt, opens it, removes the letter, and taaddaaaa


Echo..

(that's the title by the way) lol!


oh and i was thinking maybe this font??

http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-western-princess.font

now, I just have to convince the others... o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment