Sunday 20 March 2011

Filming: Part 4

Today was the day. At the beginning of this week, I posted a mini schedule for our week ahead, and now that the week has pretty much ended, I'll tell you about our final day of filming. Friday.We picked up the equipment. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.And today, we went to a graveyard in Tottenham to film. This was the one Goz and Konrad filmed at last time. I live pretty far from there so I was planning to take the train, only to realise that there was no train to go there. Because of train works. So I got a taxi (ahemmymum) to get there. We filmed alot (I think) and this time we definately got a lot more close ups and different angles (as we were told by our teacher was something that we needed) and a lot more variety to use in our opening. So the only thing left to do is to return our equipment. We stood at the cemetary for about 10 minutes deciding who was going to bring back the equipment on Monday, and then we came to the conclusion that we all should just come in. I thought it was unfair that I had to bring something in seeing as I bought both in last time, but I think all of us coming in is fair enough and only now do I realise this. Thats something I've learnt over this process. Everyone in our group thinks differently. We all have our own opinions and views on everything, which may not always agree with someone else's. But I think its a learning curve in a way. Making sacrifices for the group and meeting half way in decisions. All we have left to do is add in titles, add some sound and finish editing. Easier said than done.

Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment