Today is the deadline. For our opening sequence and for our blogs. When we first began I was kind of excited that we would be getting to use cameras and the like to make an actual opening. What I didn't realise at the time was how much work was actually put behind it just to create an opening. We did a lot of research in the beginning which I think helped us immensely. We looked at how to use a camera, different openings and everything in between from title fonts to intertextuality. I have to say it was a long process but I enjoyed most of it.
Filming was actually completely the opposite to what I thought it was going to be, because we had to record some shots again because the camera was too shaky or it was wonky on the tripod or someone came into our shot. We also had to film the same scene from lots of different angles which I also kind of forgot about. The best part I think was when we were actually planning our idea because everyone got to put in there creative ideas to come up with a really good one for our pitch (even though we changed it a few times) and I think that our final movie is pretty awesome.
Blogging was quite fun. In the beginning I wasn't really bothered with it because I thought it would take too long, but once I got into it, it was fun. It was much better to blog about what we had done in the lesson rather than write it in essays and stuff. I really enjoyed the whole process, but I'm kind of glad to say it's over.